"Providing a Caring, Lifelong Home
to Senior Rescue Goldens"
"Never Too Old To Be Happy" Senior Enrichment Program
This program been established in Memory of Carol Allen, Every Senior Dogs Protector and the Guiding Spirit for Canine Rescue Programming Across the Country. Our new program has already been started thanks to Sherry Wyskiel's generous donation in Memory of her beloved heart dog Katie (pictured right). Katie's full name was Drew Woods Kiss Me Katie CGC,CCA, RAE2,RL1,RL2,RLVX2,CD.
We hope that you will consider participating in this program to enrich the lives of the Senior Goldens we sponsor by donating an appropriate interactive item to help enhance the mobility and quality of life, when you buy a toy or other item for your own dogs. You can mail it to our program and when we collect enough for a delivery we will send them out to the Sanctuaries for distribution and use in assuring that the volunteers and staff can then use these items to fulfill each individual dog care plan to maximize the dog's stimulation, mobility and happiness. These items will enhance the quality and also even possibly the quantity of each Sancuary Residents' days.
HOW YOU CAN HELP? Every item is deeply appreciated.
The following is a general list of suggested items and we are sure that you will find many more that will be helpful. Please help us to help them. Even a single jingle ball when added to other donations will be helpful. Every item is appreciated.
© 2013 Golden Retriever Senior Rescue Sanctuary and Educational Center, Inc.
A 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization
NEVER TOO OLD TO BE HAPPY - SENIOR ENRICHMENT ITEMS
• Adaptive mobility items such as slings, toe grips
• Muffin's Halo Device for blind or partially vision impaired dog to help them move about safely and give the dog confidence to move about more freely
• Ginger Lead
• Muttluks Woof Walker Boots to prevent slipping especially for three legged or elderly dogs to help keep their footing and move about and many other items that can be helpful.
• Cognitive Stimulation items such as interactive toys, Nina Ottoson Puzzles, Jolly Teaser Balls all sizes, Outward Hound Hide and Find toys such as their Squirrel toy, Treat Balls, and the list goes on and on.
• Environmental enrichment and calming items such as Thunder shirts, special classical music tapes, Pheromone sprays, Pheromone Calming Collars.
Items can be shipped to:
Golden Retriever Senior Rescue Sanctuary and Educational Center, Inc.
PO Box 484
North Reading, MA 01864
Questions about this program and items needed can be emailed
to Joan Puglia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!