"Providing a Caring, Lifelong Home
to Senior Rescue Goldens"
Golden Retriever Senior Recue Sanctuary and Educational Center
Our Golden Oldies Virtual Caregiver Program is underway! With your monthly donation of just $25 (or more) you can help support the Senior Golden Retrievers at the Lynne Glennon Sanctuary for Senior Golden Retrievers and Puppy Mill Survivors that come in from nationwide senior golden rescue programs, other 501c3's and puppy mills. Get all the details by visiting our Golden Oldies Virtual Caregiver page!
FREE WEBINAR INVITATION
How to Treat Common Canine Allergies - A 60-minute web event with a live Q&A period
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 Time: 7:00 PM EDT
What You Will Learn:
- 5 things every owner can do to help an allergic dog - no matter what the allergy
- The 3 most common types of canine allergy - and why one gets worse every year
- How to distinguish a food allergy from a food intolerance
- 12 ways to reduce your dog's exposure to fleas, dust, and environmental allergens
- The diagnostic importance of observing where on his body a dog scratches
- The risks and benefits of corticosteroids
Who Should Attend - Dog owners who want to protect their pets from the misery and the health dangers posed by hypersensitivity to flea bites, seasonal allergens, and food.
Host - The Webinar will conclude with a live Question-and-Answer Session hosted by WDJ editor Nancy Kerns. Nancy Kerns is founding editor of Whole Dog Journal, a monthly guide to natural dog care and training. Recognized by The Chicago Tribune in its annual 50 Best Magazines list, WDJ is now in its 17th year of publication.
"serving Goldens in the winter of their years"
© 2013 Golden Retriever Senior Rescue Sanctuary and Educational Center, Inc.
A 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization